Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Introduction

Hi there. I'm Esther, the proud owner of this new blog, A Very Random Pickle. It is small and incredibly unheard of, of course, but that will change as soon as I manage to become famous and rule the online media with an iron fist. Until that, however, I figure I should start small, which is why I am starting with an introduction. The first question you may be thinking is why I named this blog in such a way, because it certainly isn't about pickles. Well, There are three reasons I named it so:
1. This blog is a mixture of sweet and sour topics, with a little bit of crunch. Like a pickle, you know
2. The word,"Random" probably describes the sweet and sour topics I will be choosing
3. I like the word, "pickle".

The SECOND question you are probably thinking is, "What kind of person is this wonderful bloggist?". In response to that question, I shall tell you a little about myself.
I am fifteen years old. I live in a house which just happens to contain my five brothers and sisters, my parents, and my three guinea pigs and a kitten. My interests are writing, reading, video games, sports(even though I stink at them), and loafing. (Loafing by my standards IS a sport.), and expressing my vehement opinions without any possible consequences!(Which doesn't happen very often) I also enjoy long walks on the beach. Okay, fine. I have never walked on a beach. But I am sure I would like to. And, to your amazement, I do not actually like pickles. (Wow, there sure are a lot of parentheses in this blog of mine)
And finally, you may be asking, "Whatever benefit shall I gain from this blog?". This is a question I do not have an answer to. It all depends on your point of view. You may find my innocent ramblings charming and quaint, but you may also want to pick up your pet turtle named Steve and throw it at the computer screen.

Yes, I know you have a pet turtle named Steve. I've got connections.


And so there you have it folks! I hope to be sharing my thoughts and opinions with you on a regular basis. Until then, see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment