Sunday, February 28, 2010

Look mom! I'm on tv!

I just preformed with my choir at an Indiana State University basketball game. I've been a member of the choir for about a year and I have had a good time so far. We sang the national anthem. This is pretty exciting for me, as it was the first time I ever attended a real live basketball game. I was really nervous at first, but the second I walked out there with my gang all the stress melted away you know? I had a really good time. Also, I think I was on TV! I can't be too sure, but there were a lot of cameras around so maybe I got lucky. I've been on TV before, but it was only the back of my head. The back of my head isn't a very interesting sight, but now my forehead could be on TV! You know how much cooler foreheads are? See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment