Monday, March 1, 2010

Hello, my name is Pierre le Pickell

Greetings! You might be wondering why a giant pickle is at the top of the screen staring you down. Well, I figured that every good blog needs a mascot, someone that symbolizes what a blog is all about. After going through several applicants, (a giant spoon, a giant tomato, and a giant squash), I picked the pickle above to represent me. His name is Pierre le Pickell, the French pickle from Sweden! Say hello Pierre!

PIERRE: RAWR!

What a good sport! See, I chose Pierre because of his extreme personality. He is always ready to go and represent the world of A Very Random Pickle. Good job Pierre!
PIERRE: RAWR!

Oh that Pierre, always a worry wart. That may be because he is covered in them though. I also chose him because he is incredibly intelligent. He is a wonderful mathematician, aren't you Pierre. What's thirty plus eight, Pierre?

PIERRE: RAWR!

Thirty eight! That's right Pierre! Good job. I hope you grow attached to his lovable and extreme personality too. Any closing words to say to our audience, Pierre?

PIERRE: RAWR!

Thanks a ton Pierre. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment