Sunday, March 14, 2010

You know what I don't like?

Day light savings time. I'm not one to rant about the uselessness of certain inventions, but whenever it's time to set the clock forward one hour I think, "Why?" You know what's lame?

The self-twirling spaghetti fork.

You know what's lamer?

Day light savings time.

I'm sure many people don't get to their jobs on time once every year because they forgot to set their clock forward an hour. I'm sure it will happen to me too, eventually. You know, when I start to rule the world. As you may know, today in Terre Haute Indiana, the uselessness has begun. And that, my friends, is why I am angry. It's difficult to imagine why day light savings time was initiated a few years ago here, but I think it was a very drunken decision on the governments part. My daddy says it was put into place by aristocrats that wanted more day light to play golf. I personally think it is a plan to mess everybody up because our country has a bad sense of humor. I could use Spongebob Squarepants as an extra example here, but I think you know what I mean. I woke up at my usual hour today, only to forget that it was day light savings time. I lost an hour. Good thing it was a weekend. Point said, day light savings stinks. If you agree with me, you should say so. And now I have ranted. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment