Monday, March 8, 2010

The Geeking: Final Fantasy XIII

Those that know me know that I am a video game fan. For those that I don't, you've just learned something new. Yay! I am particularly fond of platformers, puzzlers, and RPGs. Although with the discovery of Borderlands I'm starting to like the FPS. (Borderlands is ALSO an RPG. Best of both worlds.) However, there is a certain type of RPG that has always struck my geeky fancies.

That of course, would be the Final Fantasy series.

Final Fantasy can safely be the be the first game that got me into gaming. It is sentimentally my favorite game and it is one of the best period in my opinion. Sure, the characters dress a little funny, but it's all about the story for me, and the stories are great. There are twelve installments in the series, all unrelated. And guess what? No really, guess.

The thirteenth installment is coming out tomorrow!

I'm so excited. Usually, my family waits until the game is out for a bit before purchasing, but we are planning to get it tomorrow. The gamer in me is sighing right now.

The Gamer Inside Me: Siiiiiiiiigh....

See? Only a few more measly hours to go, and then it will be released. And it will be MINE. Hahahaha. I'll let you know how it turns out. Maybe I'll even give you a review. Unfortunately the game is over 40 hours long so it will take me a few weeks to finish. Yuh oh. But I will let you know how good it is. Until next time folks.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get it.Let me know how you like it:).

    ReplyDelete