Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's Lucky Charm day-I mean Saint Patrick's Day!

Hey guys! I just thought I would interrupt Villainy Week for a very special update!
It's Injure Someone If They're Not Wearing Green Day!

Erm, I mean it's Saint Patrick's Day!

Because it's such a special day, I've ordered Pierre Le Pickell, our young green friend, to celebrate too.

PIERRE: MEH HAT ITCHES!

Oh Pierre, such a whiner. That's not how you get a pay raise you know! Love the pot of gold, by the way.

PIERRE: RAWR!

Well anyway, we all know the history of Saint Patrick's. Actually, many don't but that isn't what the holiday is about. It's about wounding whoever isn't wearing green! I love it, don't you? I'm not too concerned about it though, so I am wearing all blue today. Blue shirt, blue jeans, blue hair, the works. I'm may be actually fearful of the fact that I have choir today though. I hope I don't get attacked by green-loving monkeys that hate my guts. Today is also special because this is the first of many holidays that will be celebrated by A Very Random Pickle. Basically, I'm just celebrating by having a bowl of Lucky Charms, but I'm having fun, aren't you? Now that it is time to sign off, remember to always follow that rainbow, eat lots of Lucky Charms, and shampoo as many guinea pigs as you can. Until next time folks!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe i will eat some lucky charms too :D sounds good right now love the St. Patrick's Day layout By the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Pierre is still making me consider giving him a pay raise. He's a funny guy.

    ReplyDelete