Sunday, March 14, 2010

How to be a Villain week: Intro

Hello there blogging fans!

Here at A Very Random Pickle I thought I would like to have some fun. So I have decided to dedicate an entire week to a very special topic I love: The art of VILLAINY!

(Cue evil music)

Heroes aside, there is always room for a good villain in books, movies, radio, cereal boxes, you name it. However there is a stunning lack of GOOD villains. (Especially cereal box ones) The media has been overwhelmed by villains with lame names and dumb evil laughs. So I've decided to write a small blog series on how to be a villain.

You can take my words to heart. I have a lot of experience when it comes to evil. Sometimes, I.Sometimes.Don't.Even.Wash.My.Hands.After.Eating. I saw you shudder just now. Don't try to hide it. So if you are considering being evil, or are evil already and just don't know what to do with yourself, check out this blog over the week for hints and tips for being evil. I'm sure you'll thank me. But you shouldn't really because that would mean you aren't a villain. I recommend just slapping me across the face. But you can't find me because you don't know where I live.

GLOOGLESHRMIRTZ SHRMIRTZ SHRMIRTZ!! (That was my evil laugh. Evil laughs will be mentioned also in this blog)

Are you looking forward to it? Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah I know where you live :P so know what.

    ReplyDelete