Thursday, March 4, 2010

I speak a language!

I have mentioned before that I have guinea pigs. Their names are Helen, Bedhead, and Fatone. I love them so! They are cute, sweet, and intelligent. However all of them do have a horrible flaw, and because of it I now speak a new language. Every time somebody walks past them they do this:

"WHEeEeEeEEEEeK! WHEeeeK! WHEEk!"

It was cute at first, because it was the sound they used to say they were hungry. But they must be hungry all of the time because they won't. stop. WHEEKING. Eventually I started paying attention to what they were saying, and before I knew it I spoke a new language.

It isn't French.

It isn't German.

Yes, I speak Guinea Pig.

Fluently.

You may think that this is a totally lame language, but I am endorsing it here. It has a long history you know. It dates all the way back to the Incas, when they were raised for food. It was during this time that they developed their intense and complicated language, and I am here to teach you a few things. Here are some direct translations for Guinea Pig:

Guinea pig word: WHEEEK!

Translation: I want FOOD!


Guinea pig word: WHEEEK!

Translation: Who is that guy? Does he have FOOD?


Guinea pig word: WHEEEK!

Translation: Buzz off man. I'm eating FOOD!


Guinea pig phrase: WHEEEK! WHEEEK! WHEEEK!

Translation: FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!


And there you have it! A basic introduction to the guinea pig language! And I made it just for you. The phrases above should be enough for you to have a insightful conversation with your guinea pig. If you don't have a pig, however, I suggest you go off to the pet store and talk to the guinea pigs there. If the staff at the store is giving you weird looks, (Happens to me all the time), they are just shocked with how good your use of the guinea pig language is. Good luck and have fun folks! Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Next you should learn cat. It sounds a lot like this: Meow.
    The meaning? I want to eat your face, but be cute while doing it so you won't get mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! That's all my cat seems to want to say to me. Luckily they are cute, huh?

    ReplyDelete