Monday, July 12, 2010

This post is about nothing.

Esther uses Write Attack on Computermon!

It missed!

Computermon uses Writer's Block!

It's super effective!

Esther fainted!

--

That's what I feel like "write" now. (PUN!) I am actually not suffering from writer's block with my actual writing. I've written two short stories this month so I'm feeling pretty good about that. I'm talking about my blog, actually. It's so much fun to write in it, yet I can't think of any topics. So I thought of doing a very special blog post today called, "Free Writing". (It's where you write randomly until a good idea gets in your head.) Yes, I went there. I am just going to type whatever comes into my head and hope that it is coherent enough to post here. So to start free writing I better think of a word... Oh, how about "spork"?

Ah, the spork. It ryhmes with pork. It also ryhmes with fork, which I find interesting because the two of them are related. I think it has to do with the fact that the spork is part spoon and part fork, which I never really understood until today. Why not just bring a fork and a spoon with you on your trip? It would look better than having a stupid spoon with prongs on it. (Oh, are they called prongs? I never thought about that before.) I thought of an idea just now. I am going to call it, the "butterfly utensil". You see, its going to be a spoon on one side and a fork on the other, so all you have to do is flip the BU to the side you want! I'm a genius, I know.

I'm actually a genius in many other things, like eating salt for instance. I have a thing for salt. Salt tastes so good to me, I sometimes eat it out of the shaker. You think that is gross and unhealthy? At least I don't smoke or drink or anything. Talk about gross. I've never thought about it, but there are a lot of gross things in the world.

You know what grosses me out? McDonalds chicken nuggets. It's been proven that they are in fact not natural in the least. They take a chicken, throw it into a processor, and blend it up and shape it in the shape of a chicken. That's just not right! I mean, whatever happened to real chicken? I like REAL chicken! You know what I love more than chicken? Bacon.

Mmmm...Bacon. It's my favorite food next to cereal and pizza. You just can't go wrong with bacon. Some say it's unhealthy, but it's no worse than fake chicken!

STOP PICKING ON BACON, JERKS!

There are a lot of jerks in the world, now that I think about it. I mean, some people are just born mean. I'm not a judgmental person but I know a jerk when I see one. Like there was this one dude that glared at me for singing "Bop Bop to the Top" at the top of my lungs for thirty minutes. Then he yelled and called me names. How mean!

Oh wait, that was my dad.

My dad is a cool guy. I am like a clone of him. Clones creep me out. I hope the U.S's genetic department gets smart and stops cloning. *shudder* Heh, shudder. Sounds like "shutter". Have any of you watched "Shutter Island". I haven't either. It looks like something out of a dream.

I had dream about Draco Malfoy eating my hair last night.

Yay! That was fun! Free writing is great! You should try it sometime. It gets the ideas flowing. Now, I am off to write a short story. Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. That was interesting (in a good way) :). When I was reading that all I could picture was you being really hyper and saying all of that really fast ha! Well let me know if you end up writing a story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this post does give off that image. I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete