Thursday, March 17, 2011

An Unending Stream of Consciousness

My brain is Jello.

No, it's worse than that. It's melted Jello. It's the worst kind because you know that it can settle and be delicious (Well, to the people that like Jello, God forbid),but you have to wait until it is out of a state of liquid mush. Therefore, it is physically impossible for me to construct a blog post, at this time, that makes any sense. Ha ha! But I have to, because it's my duty. It's my calling. My honor. My LIFE! So what am I going to do? I'm going to free-write, and by golly you're going to listen! You've read my stream of consciousness before, and whether you liked it or not it's back. So, where shall I start?

Oh, I know. The smell of purple.

Gosh darn it, what does purple smell like? I mean, all the other colors have smells, right? Or at least we associate smells with the colors. Green smells acrid, red smells like blood, blue smells like seawater, and yellow smells like the inside of a school bus, but purple doesn't have a smell! I wish I could think of something it would smell like, but all I can think of are rips in the space time continuum. (They're purple, don'tcha know?) and they don't have a smell. What are we supposed to do, people? Journey to another realm and find a smell for purple? Through a rip in the space-time continuum? On a pony? Or a donkey? Or both? A hybrid? In one? That's a thought. Donkeys riding through a space time continuum with me tagging along sounds like a brilliant adventure indeed. Speaking of adventures, I've been trying to learn how to draw a little story. BUT STORIES ARE HARD! Drawing takes up so much time. In the time that it takes to draw one picture, I could write two chapters out. But I'm going to stick with my story, no matter how slow it goes, because K'nave, the stories protagonist, must be heard. Drawing is haaard. And the extent of my skills is one up a stick figure, literally.

Huh, literally.

Have you ever wondered why people put "literally" at the end of their sentences? Like "I swallowed a frog, literally". It doesn't make any sense, really. We already know that what you are saying is fact, so why do you have to add the extra four syllables? That takes space. With the time spared from saying "literally", you could move on to say, "My pink pants burn" or "Waffles taste good" Imagine all that time saved...It kind of makes me sad, literally.

...

It might be hard to break that habit. Speaking of habits, I have a couple that are worth mentioning. For one, I'm an excessive finger and foot tapper. Some people may find it rude, but it relieves stress for me. Another habit is my need to create fantabulous words. It's simply ludyfibious! You may not like my fake words, but remember that in the future when I rule the world, they will be a part of your society! Ha ha! Ha ha ha ha!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! 


Ruling the world would be a lot of work, but it's better having me doing it anyway. Right now the world needs painted like the rainbow, because all the history we tell is in black in white. If that doesn't make sense, think of ...Magneto! Yeah! The man in X-men! He totally is considered a "black", as in evil character, but he's actually a rainbow. He is really deep, with motives and causes for his reasoning. Everybody is a rainbow. Even Santa Claus. Kind of makes me want to sing a song...

Everybody's a rainbow
everyone's more than just black or white
everybody's a rainbow
and we're all different, but that's all right!

We gotta ignore the extremes
and view things on how we perceive
even if they are just stupid things
like if it's all right to drink beer on Christmas eve

Okay, that didn't make any sense. Where was I?

I think I was talking about waffles, right?

Well, I'm sure you're tired of listening to me blab, so behold this unedited post of glory as a sort of filler for the more magnificent things to come. And remember: Santa is watching you.

Esther "Very Uninspired" P.

1 comment:

  1. Yay,Esther! I'm proud of your for updating, keep working on your drawings, I'm sure the story will be great!

    PS. I can't believe you actually listened to one of my suggestions!

    ReplyDelete