Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ah, spring...*inhales only to choke on an insect*

Hello fellow readers and non readers alike! With the end of spring break and the first and a half first weeks of school over, I believe it is now time to assume my normal blogging duties. I bet you are wondering how my spring break was: It was great!
I sat around,played video games, played outside, got shot by an arrow..etc-all the things that usually happen during spring break. Well, I also got some of my first experiences too. Nope, I didn't kiss Cary Grant alive from the grave. Nice guess. Let me list some of the things that I have done, just for you!

1. I got shot by an arrow.

I suppose I should have seen this one coming. I was playing football with my younger brother when I suddenly felt a sharp sting of pain on my leg. Looking down, I see that my leg is lightly trickling blood. Looking up, I see my sister with a make shift bow pointing at me. Apparently she made a bow out of a flexible stick and some rubber bands. She had made the arrow out of a sharpened stick.

"I'm sorry! The wind got it!" She said.

Sure...

2. I tried to jump a fence only to fall on my behind.

I was playing football again with my brother when we threw the ball over our neighbor's chain link fence. It isn't even five feet high, so it looked safe enough to jump over. I gazed over at the fence longingly and said, "Gee, I've never jumped a fence before." My brother nodded and said, "Go ahead."

So with a running start I bounded towards the fence. (Hard to do in flip flops)I got a solid grip on the top and hurled myself over.

Okay, maybe not "hurled". More like, "Lost momentum half way over and fell on my butt on the other side". Not much of a difference, really. I had a bruise on my thigh for like a week.

3. I wrote a play.

Well, I had worked on a play of mine for about a week and then I finished it on the first day of spring break or something. Either way, it was a cool accomplishment for me! It's my longest one yet, which isn't saying much because it is only like 64 pages long, but still! That makes two in less than six months! Hurrah.

4. I played Final Fantasy XIII a lot.

It's pretty good so far. I'll let you know about it in the future review.

Well, that's the basic catch up! I must say I've missed you readers. (Or maybe just reader. I don't know who actually reads this thing..)

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. I read it :D and she actually shot you haha I'm sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you know that I read it too. BTW Pierre can say something other than Rawr???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pierre can say that his ears itch!

    PIERRE LE PICKELL: MY EARS ITCHEH!

    Stop that Pierre. We know that you don't have ears.

    ReplyDelete