Monday, May 10, 2010

Hey, it's May!

Look, it's the new month!

Well, I suppose it isn't so new anymore. It's like the ninth or something right? *Checks calendar* -Crud, it's the tenth. I hate it when I lost track of the days. I can say in my defense though that I am mentally tired and nervous at the same time, so that gives me the reason to do forget the date for the world in which we live in. I probably haven't told you this,but I am taking my first big test this Thursday. It's an AP World History exam, so I am really nervous right now. In it, I shall have to answer 70 multiple choice questions within an hour, and write 3 different essays, each with a forty minute time limit more or less. It winds up to be about three and a half hours. If I do well, I can say that I have effectively tackled a college level course. If not... Wee...

It's been a good learning experience though. It's taught me things like patience, work ethic, and perseverance. I only wish I had more time to learn things. It's all gone so fast. But even if I fail, I suppose I will be proud of what I have done, maybe. There is always next year! Wish me luck. I know Pierre is wishing me a good one!

PIERRE LE PICKEL: LUCK WISHED!

Oh Pierre, always talking so clearly. Next time I go to France, I'll bring you along as my translator.

PIERRE LE PICKEL: RAWR!

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck!

    If you will be at South, come say hi. I'll be in room 90 (back behind the stage in the music hallway.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Esther, I'm sure you will do amazing! Your awesome at that kind of stuff and you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, BTW, GetInHangOn is Meg (if you didn't know.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I knew, Meg! ;) Thank you for the kind wishes; they made me feel more confident. You too Zachary!

    ReplyDelete