Monday, June 28, 2010

I dream a dream...

Heh, I bet you just thought of Susan Boyle just now.

Tough luck, I'm not interviewing her. I am here again to talk about my personal issues. My "problems", if you will. And I am going to tell you about my dreams. Yeah!

Ever since I was a wee lass, I have had these things called dreams. My dreams have always haunted me. Not because they are scary, but because they kind of make sense. My dreams always have a plot, a cast of characters, and a couple of plot devices. It's like watching a movie. (Most of the time it's a zombie movie, but who cares.)

I sometimes even have fun with my dreams. The only issue is that they ALL-I repeat ALL- will have at least four of the following subjects in them. They will have:

-A river, which I will float on for an indefinite amount of time before falling off a waterfall.

- A zombie.

- Hot guy with a six pack. :D

- Me getting chased by a bounty hunter.

- Me getting chased by a stalker.

- Me dying a horrible death, only to float away and watch the dream from third person.

- Someone sleeping in a bed.

- Someone falling off of a cliff.

- Someone searching for something important, only to get distracted by something useless. (A book, a sword, a pretty girl.

- Water parks.

- bionics.

You may draw from this list that my dreams are incredibly violent, are close to water, and usually have someone die. You are correct. I don't know why, but my dreams don't differ too much usually. They DO have differning plots though, which I appreciate. Mind if I tell you a dream I had? Of course you don't. Count how many of the things above are in it.

DREAM:

I discover that I am a mercenary on a mission to eradicate a zombie hoard in the middle of a desolate castle somewhere spooky. With me, I have a mercenary, a doctor, some guy I don't remember, and a love interest. (He had a six pack) With my gang I set out on my adventure. To get there, we ride in a boat down a nifty river. When we are there we immediately start kicking zombie butt. I fight awesomely, but I get chased by a stalkerish zombie and get my arm eaten off. I die. I wake up and I realize that now I have bionic arms. Like Cyborg from Teen Titans! I go and kick butt summore. My gang decides to take a nap. We all sleep in one giant bed. We hear a noise. I investigate because now I have super hearing. We think it is a zombie but it is only the mayor in his bath robe. He is eating a bagel. He tells us to get out of his bed. We leave the place, searching for more zombies. We search for a while before getting distracted by a water park. We ride the waterfalls.

I wake up.

Yeah... I know. I told you didn't I? I hated this dream. It was so boring. But it did have all of the elements that I can't seem to stop dreaming about. So, take a look at my dream. What does it tell you about me? What do you think it represents? That I am a violent psycho that plays too many videogames and reads Max Brooks too much? Please, tell me.

Because simply, my dear friends, I have no idea.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Esther you really like six-packs don't you...... And I think it means you have a really active imagination and as mentioned above you like six-packs :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What on earth makes you think I like six packs?

    *whistles innocently*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no clue ;)

    ReplyDelete