Sunday, June 6, 2010

Too sunneh to be funneh!

(First off I would like to say, YES! This is because I have finally managed to sign on into my blogger account. I haven't been able to for days. I'm not sure if I will be able to do it again though. Google is confusing right now. I'm sure I will get it eventually.)


With that aside, I'm sure you are all interested to know that I am going on vacation to Florida tomorrow. And I am going to enjoy the heck out of it. Isn't that right, Pierre?

PIERRE LE PICKEL: WHAT ABOUT THE OIL POLLUTING THE GULF COAST?!

Ha, like that would stop ME from enjoying myself! My family has been planning this trip for a while. It's a really long story, but some how we got a "great deal" at Mystic Dunes, Orlando, FL. I put the quotation marks there because the deal, while somewhat cheap, has a lot of stupid stuff to go along with it. Go telemarketing! One of the negatives is that now we have payed off the trip, we only have a single date that we have to get there and sign in. Isn't that convienent? I think so. I am not too worried about that though. I'm just looking forward to the swimming and the minigolf. (We better minigolf, darn it.)

Ah, swimming. How it holds a special place in my heart. The truth is, I don't like swimming too much. I have never been able to swim too well, and I have floating issues. I have the nickname, "The Rock", because I seriously will sink if I let myself. I get my unfloatiness from my father, because if I am called the Rock he must be known as the Boulder. However I will be able to put my qualms aside because in Florida we will be swimming in a very SPECIAL water! I think it's called saltwater, and it hangs around these nifty places called beaches. I LOVE beaches! I have no negative memories about them except for the *cough* swimsuitincident *cough*. I better get used to swimming, because that's all my family has money for. We are really rich, ya know.

Anyway, I'll let you know all about my trip when I get back. I'll describe my journeys in such a way that you will be jealous. *snicker* Maybe I'll run into somebody from the BP...

2 comments:

  1. Remember Esther, fat floats. That's why you don't. If you do run in to some one from BP then make sure to feed them something, that way you have a excuse to preform the Heimlich maneuver on them. "I thought he was choking, I swear!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Daniel, you are guy who knows just what to say. Heh, well my encounter with someone from BP includes human hair and panty hose, but I'll consider yours too.

    ReplyDelete